I am proud to be a M’LIS certified wellness coach, and would love to share with you some facts about our products.
- Supplements are not regulated by the Food and Drug Administration and some are not manufactured in certified GMP [good manufacturing practices] facilities. This means that supplements can contain any combination of ingredients and they do not have to be listed on the label. At the salon I say it like this. “So, we can go to your kitchen and combine confectionary sugar and flour. Put them in a capsule label it Vitamin C and so it is.” Most people don’t realize this is so.
- M’LIS supplements are made in a GMP [good manufacturing practices] certified lab. The M’LIS lab complies with ALL!!! FDA requirements and process handling. Good Manufacturing Practices are standard guidelines set out by the FDA to ensure drug and dietary supplement development is carried out in safe and quality processes, to avoid contamination and ensure repeatability.
- Price is usually an indicator. If something costs a lot less the quality and contents may not be as effective.
- The M’LIS probiotic formula contains 10 billion CFU [colony formation units] of L-Acidophilus per serving. It is also enteric coated, this helps the probiotic to break down in the intestinal tract where probiotics are the most beneficial.
- They do not use press tabs. These are nearly impossible for the body to break down and can come out in the same way they went in.
- The M’LIS lab links the nutritional supplements to the correct amino acid and organic acids to ensure assimilation. This process is called chelation.
- The capsules are vegetarian.
Plus the gel caps are patented to extend the shelf life and preserve the potency of the oils.
I hope you find some , if not all of this information useful. If you have any questions or would like to make a consultation appointment to discuss your concerns please call 860-628-8857