In today’s world, we all have to think twice before we choose our foods – to nourish our bodies or are we going to choose to indulge and just enjoy at a celebration. Although I often hear from my clients, once they get off on a treat day, they can’t seem to get back on track. Soon the weight they lost is quickly right back on.
Perhaps you would like to know more about our personalized solution if you’re struggling with fat loss or weight management. Our ALL NATURAL WEIGHT LOSS might be just for you. I will help you with a list of healthy foods, all you have to do is simply take one to two M’lis packets daily. One in the morning and one in the early afternoon.
. There are five supplements in each packet:
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid – A fatty acid that supports your metabolism, encourages fat loss, and helps maintain healthy, lean muscle tissue.
- Slender Plus – An all-natural and safe appetite appeaser and suppressant. Balances blood sugar, thus reducing cravings.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – Encourages the body to use unwanted fat for energy and also helps to keep glucose absorption down.
- Raspberry Ketones – Increases lean body mass by helping to regulate metabolism and blood sugar levels.
- 7-Keto DHEA – Boosts metabolism to burn more fat. 7-Keto DHEA improves energy levels and helps to trim bulge from belly.
Of course we will always suggest MRP, an instant meal shake when your time is tight, and you need a meal quick. You can replace one to two meals a day, for nutrition and reducing calories. It’s even perfect for a snack.
The M’lis MRP contains:
- 20g of clean whey protein
- Free of lactose, casein, sugar, soy, gluten, & artificial sweeteners
- Provides a daily dose of essential vitamins & minerals
- 8 billion units of probiotics per serving
- 5 digestive enzymes
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- A convenient option for complete nutrition
- 4 delicious flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Orange
To make an appointment for a health screening test or if you have any questions, please call Casey @ 860-628-8857
Here’s to the healthier you.